HOW WE ARE PROTECTING PATIENTS AND STAFF DURING THE COVID-19 PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY:
We understand that many of our patients would be significantly impacted by a disruption to their physical therapy care and have therefore have remained open while taking extra precautions in addition to normal protocols to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19. Please note the following procedures which must be followed by anyone entering the clinic:
- Stay at home if you or someone in your household is sick or has been exposed to COVID-19
- All staff and patients entering the clinic are required to have their temperature taken with a forehead scanning thermometer and will be screened for signs of illness and potential recent exposure.
- Everyone entering our clinics, regardless of vaccine status, is required to wear a or facial covering over both the nose and mouth at all times.
- We ask that everyone washes their hands or uses hand sanitizer, when entering the clinic and after treatment.
- Except for necessary treatment related interactions, all persons should maintain 6-feet of distance from one another at all times.
We will continue to update our procedures as this situation develops. Please do not hesitate to contact us. We are experiencing higher than usual call volume but will return your call as soon as possible.